Monday, November 26, 2007

A Little Update...

Heyyyyyyyy.
Sorry again for the lack of posting. I guess I get put off by the fact that I don't know if that many people read this blog...I'll keep doing it anyway though. So if you're out there, give me a shout! =D
Well, so what has been going on in the world of Skylalala lately. Hmm. Well I had a party the othe week. That didn't go too well. Just as I was enjoying myself with a bottle of lightly alcoholic cherry drink, and dancing to R&B classics, one of my friends got upset and started crying, and another threw up an endless stream of red pukey stuff down the toilet. For about half an hour. The party did have some good points though.
I've also been choosing colleges, and I know where I want to go. Most of my friends are choosing to go to the most popular college in our town, but me and my friend, Caroline have decided we want to venture out a bit and go to College in another town. So, if I get in, I will take the bus to town, then the train to the other town. It will take about 40 mins every day to get there, but I really think it would be worth it. I'll get out of town, and me and Caro work really well together as a team. I can't wait to meet new people, and during breaks in our timetable we can just go to cafe's. It's only a small town but it's really quirky and cute. If we've got enough time we ould even take the train to a nearby city which only takes 15 mins or so. Shopping!
So really all I can see is + sides to these college choices! I've chosen my courses, so fingers crossed. They are
Art and Design- i can't wait for this. 2 months of photography, so many other units of fashion, graphics etc etc. I'll get a real taste for whta part of Art i like. And I can't wait for the fashion. AND they have a trip to New York! Can you believe it? (incase i want to go into a creative career, fashion etc.)
Business- incase I want to go into Business.
English language-my mum's really pushing for this one, but I think it's a good idea. I'm interested in journalism for a women's magazine so I really would need this.
Media Studies-J' adore the magazine project part of Media! (this would be good for the journalism too)


Any other news...
Ahh yes.
For about 1/2 years I have done NOTHING extra-curricular. I've felt so bored and un-fulfilled. And as much as I love shopping, it gets boring if that's all you do. Especially in my town. So I've started yoga, and horse-riding again. And I am so happy I have. Yesterday I had horse-riding and I cantered for the first time. I just love that feeling when you're racing along on a horse and it just feels great! I can't wait to jump and gallop. Yoga's great too cos it's so relaxing.
I'm also trying to cut down the amoutnof time I spend on this thing. And omg, I've already been on here hours. But I have been getting better.

Oh, and for the first time in a month (SHOCK) i bought myself some clothes last week. Really cute. Pictures next post.

Xmas is only a month-ish a way, my Rihanna concert is 3/4 weeks, and my GCSE mocks are even nearer.

Sorry that this post is so...writing, writing, writing, but next time I will do some stuff ony clothes, ok?
Thanks and please let me know what you think of my blog :)
x

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I think it's good to get out of town for college and experience something new.