Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ASTRAKA



I am an agitated, moody caged bird in the 'final stage' of my exams. Summer looks so appetising.
A tiring day spent back at school (yes!in the holidays) doing an emergency AS Media catch up session. About 8 of us (and our teacher) worked, then ordered pizza to the school front door. That was fun. The girls in the group all thought it would be amazing to have a sleepover at school; mattress slides down the stairs, parties in all the classrooms, hide and seek, dancing. The boys didn't share our enthusiasm.



I found this little button/badge on the neighbours' side of the shared steps at the front of my house. It says 'Astraka' and is a slightly pinker colour than a tomato and just bigger than a penny. I looked it up on Google and surprisingly two things came up. 'Astraka' a vintage clothing label and 'Astraka' a Greek mountain. I don't need to explain my link with the first search result but the second was quite interesting as i'm trying to convince mum to go on holiday, and Greece was one of my...suggestions? I personally think it looks a bit like a superhero/supervillain badge, with the jagged sharp swirls. You never know.

2 comments:

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

your new blog is also amazing!

kisses kiki

Romany said...

Ooh you're back yay!
I loved that previous post on the Notebook. I love that movie.
Good to have you back! :)
Romany
xx