Thursday, May 29, 2008

rainbow


Summer's basically here, school is over, so I want a new start with blogging. A new colour scheme maybe, what do you think? Some of them are definite no's but i'm just a little obsessed with colour.
Favourite colour scheme?
current colour scheme
red and orange
yellow and green
blues
pink and khaki
green and cream
green and red
red and grey
grey and cream
green and grey
blue and grey
oranges
reds
pollcode.com free polls



P.S-It's exactly one week till all my exams are over. That means the school era of my life is stamped finished. I just hope i get the exam results i'm hoping for...I'm having a quick break of revision before i get practising for my Dutch writing exam.
I've got a room at the end of a long hallway in my brain that I've shoved every future blog post into, soon they'll be moved to a bigger, fresher room with better room service. Haha, see you soon.

P.P.S- Saw Sex and The City last night with some friends at my local cinema. Loved it. Never got into the series cos I wasn't the right generation but i am desperate to buy the all series boxset. Patricia Field is the stylist and she is amazing. Although the outfits weren't always something i would wear, i appreciated them. The girls behind me didn't though, they were muttering throughout the film, 'Oh, her coat!'

4 comments:

Grace's said...

Your rainbow letters are funny!^^

la petite fashionista said...

i just saw SATC too & like you said its not necessarily clothes i'd wear but I loved them on her

xoxo

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

agree about satc, the outfits are not always something I would wear but I love them regardless.

I chose green and grey, I also like the orange combination because it's a nice lift from the color you have now.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love to watch the movie!!but it may be banned in my country!!

just because of the word SEX..lame!!