Sunday, July 13, 2008

Apple of my eye



I really miss taking photographs with my camera. So while my digital cam rests in peace, here are a few old shots that didn't quite make the posts.


I have to say, browsing Uniqlo's online sale it's the men's t-shirts I want to wear. Ofcourse they're in huge men sizes but I would just add a belted waist, little jacket and pretty shoes.


Look closely at the white t-shirt, it's a vintage photo print of a car parked by the edge of a lake at sunset. Old swimsuits and families. And I know that the huge size difference between men's and women's t-shirts will mean the bra print would be hanging somewhere down my belly button. Saggy boobies.

9 comments:

Abbey said...

I love the tees ♥

Ashleigh said...

haha....likin' the bra print tee

Wendy said...

I like the bra print tee.

meliindaa. said...

hahah the bra print tee is interestingg

Romany said...

Oh no. What happened to your digital camera?
Romany
xx

la petite fashionista said...

i'm loving the bra print tee as well, but as you said it could be huge & disproportionate. I'd wanna try it on:)
xoxo

emily said...

omg, i love both of them! i think the bra one is so awesome and would be hilarious if it was disproportionate.

Ida said...

I love the first shot.

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

haha the bra tee made me laugh!

please check out my blog! http://la-couturier.blogspot.com