Friday, July 11, 2008

Perk Me Up

I've been so busy ravishing the summer sales I haven't posted.

I just wanted to recommend a shop. Dorothy Perkins. It's owned by the Arcadia Group, who also run the Topshop empire. Kind of like Topshop's frumpy big sister in comparison. Lately though I've been frothing at the mouth just looking at some of the new stuff they've got in.

I just bought a fuschia ruffled top from there, very similar from another I had tried on in DP before but this one was on sale. I have to admit the fact I'm wearing fuschia is quite revolutionary in my wardrobe. I've never been much of a pink girl the past few years. I think I fall more into the red adoring category.

DP is (not-on-purposefully) split into several categories. The Plain Jane category: simple items that are slightly mumsy, The American Apparel Amateur category: vest tops, boob tubes t-shirts, etc etc etc in all sorts of colours of the earth, and The Topshop-will-be-shitting-itself-over-this category: my favourite. This section of Dorothy Perkins is in its element right now, bringing out bright colours, ruffles, and zips. A recipe for shopping seduction. These are some of my favourites:



pink zip front top £28 (also in black) see here for another-cheaper- pink ruffle top.
purple satin ruffle top £28
grey zip skater skirt £25
coral one shoulder top. was £22 now £12

See you soon. Ciao Ciao x

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Though I only have like one zipper item, I still think I am addicted to the full frontal exposed zipper.

Jordan Wilson said...

Hey thats nice blog. In short I came to know this section of Dorothy Perkins is in its element right now, bringing out bright colours, ruffles, and zips.