Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last Night's Last Minute Outfit

At some point all girls claim to have nothing to wear.

I'm not exaggerating, but last night that's exactly what I was saying. With buying xmas presents and being busy with coursework, I haven't bought that many new clothes lately. Surprisingly.


I didn't have anything new to wear.

I wasn't that happy with the first outfit anyway, but my mum sealed the deal for it not to be worn when she said it was slutty. And that my friend's (who was hosting the girly party) Christian mother would not approve...

This is what I finally chose to wear.


Cobalt dress: hippy market in Ibiza

Heeled ankle shoes: Zara

Clutch: Red Herring

Charm on necklace: Pilgrim

Tights: god knows


The dress was orginally knee length but it just didn't look right like that so I rolled the top part down to make it a mini.

I'm off to do some French work now. Then my Romeo&Juliet essay. Post my buys from yesterday later! x

3 comments:

bronwyn said...

The blue dress looks very nice, fantastic colour.

L.I.N said...

agree. love the blue.

Accident Need said...
This comment has been removed by the author.