Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Binoculars do it for me...


It's amazing how the sunlight makes me so much happier. At school, I'm always the first in a classroom to pull up the blind and open the window. Then suddenly everyone becomes much more alive and groans that they've got the sun in their eyes and they're too cold.
Today i sat on our pink painted wooden chair in the back garden while the sun shone and made a corset out of wire for my art. Then a cute little ginger cat (a frequent visitor) popped up, i tried to get his photo but he wasn't exactly co-operative.

Desperate Housewives is back on tonight (I can already hear the theme tune), I've actually watched the first two episodes online (naughty me, hehe) but it'll be better to watch it un-pixelated and slow sound.

And yes, I also took a break to take some photos. =)


Meet laughing Louis. He's been in our family for a long time. I was using him for sizing my corset (yeah, i know).



These chimes hang, swing and just generally chime in our back garden. My friends get freaked out by the noise they make when they sleep round.


An old pair of binoculars i found lying around. Maybe they'll be the next big Luella 'geek chic' hit?

Not a fashion post but i like to take pictures too.

3 comments:

Romany said...

Wow this is amazing - I come across so many fashion bloggers in my daily 'blog rounds' (lol) who are amazing photographers, and don't even realise it.
I'm placing you in this category :) those wind chime pics are dazzling. The statue guy is kinda freaky, lol, but that's ok, anything that doesn't move I find freaky.
Love that quip about the binoculars becoming Luella's next big 'geek chic' accessory - sooo true!

Sure I'd love to exchange links. :)
Romany
xx

Monika said...

I loved this entry - please do more of them! your photos are really beautiful. hehe, how was measuring Louis "corset"? He must be really tiny then, hehe.

SKYLA said...

Thank you for the lovely comments, I'll be posting more and more photos-i can't stop taking pictures right now. =)
-Louis turned out to be too small...