Monday, March 3, 2008

ebay preview: military jacket



First of all, thank you for the interest in my ebay previews. I've got a couple of pictures of the military jacket, as described in the previous post. Sorry the pictures aren't great, but i have art to get to!I'll be putting all the items up on ebay later this week.

Ok, so now a description for the jacket.
Aubergine colour.
Brand new, with tag
From Dorothy Perkins
Label reads UK size 12, but i don't think this is quite right. Here's my version of sizing:
size 8: oversized jacket
size 10: depending on your size could be fitted, slightly loose, or oversized.
small size 12: fitted
Don't be worried that this jacket is a 12. I think that it will look great fitted, but also oversized.
Material-100% cotton
hook and eye fastening
3 pockets shown are decorative.
purple ribbon round the seams.
brassy buttons, band style.
criss cross detail on lower back of jacket.
Check back later this week for links or leave a blog or email for me to contact you at with a notification.
Here's what I wore at the weekend. I was feeling uninspired so it's not a great outfit. Well, as soon as i get some money I will keep revitalising my wardrobe.

I bought a few things in Holland, this pair of red patent pumps from Esprit was one of them. Actually my dad bought these. I was in V&D looking for some patents, tried on a mid heel pair but they just didn't look right. I glanced round and spotted them, looking lonely and sitting their next to a stack of shoes boxes, in their Esprit box. They're the perfect fit and were the last pair! Were 60 euros, reduced to 30= £20.







(fake leather jacket*): H&M Young
grey vest: New Look
blue skinnies: Topshop
gingham top (worn backwards): unknown second hand
red pumps: Esprit
bag: Den Haagse market
necklace: Freedom at Topshop

Thanks to my little sis for taking the pics in my back garden =) And excuse the weird facial expression in the 2nd, I was messing around.

*I've been wanting a leather jacket for a while. This wasn't my 'ideal' one, I've been looking for a vintage, well worn one, in between brown and black, which biker style, but not too much. Fussy, i know. =) Anyway i often take a look through the kids sections in shops. They're so cheap! And i found this jacket in H&M Young (in Den Haag) for just 15 euros. £10!

1 comment:

aschlee said...

I really like the entire outfit especially the skinny leg jeans 'n the red heels. They look perfect together. btw I really like your blog!